ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Raipur Institute of Technology was established in the year 1995 under the aegis of Mahanadi Education Society by a group of eminent technocrats, industrialists, and management professionals coming from diverse backgrounds in industry, consultancy, academics & social development sector with the aim of providing quality & contemporary technical education to the aspiring students keeping in view the needs and challenges of the third millennium. The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the State Government, Directorate of Technical Education and it is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai.(C.G.)
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENTS
The range and quality of all the departments excel in development of innovative technologies. The laboratory contains modern equipment and up-to date program featured for under graduate, post graduate &PhDprograms. The departments are actively involved in interdisciplinary environmental research. The students perform experiments in small groups for personal attention and guidance throughexperienced mentors.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
We ensure that this two days international conference will be conducted by a number of invited lectures by renowned and eminent scientists across the globe. It will provide an excellent academic forum to researchers, scientists, industrialists, professionals and academicians for disseminating the knowledge that has been gained in the diverse fields. The interaction between the galaxiesof participating delegates here will enrich the young minds and motivate them for the betterment of the society.This conference will highlight recent research developments in various fields.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Theme. Papers on the topics related to following fields are invited:
1. Air, Land, Water & Noise pollution.
2. Waste management.
3. Environmental Impact Assessment.
4. Environmental Modeling and Simulation
5. Bio-remediation in Environmental Protection.
6. Green Technology
7. Remote sensing and GIS for environmental management.
8. Environmental Impacts of Power system &Power electronics.
9. Application of Fuzzy logic, ANN and other techniques for environmental modeling.
10. Nanotechnology, Neutraceutical, Bio entrepreneurship related to environment.
11. Energy policy, planning & management for environmental protection.
12. Socio economic, political, financial and legal aspects related to Environmental issues.
13. Concepts of physics, forestry, earth and life sciences related to environmental protection.
14. Process and product management for environmental protection leading to sustainable development.
Paper Submission: Overall Font: MS-Word with Time New Roman Title: 12 pt, all caps, bold, centralize text, single spacing. Figure, Tables & References should be properly placed.
Author: 12pt, Italics, bold, centralize; underline presenting author;.
Institution affiliation (address) with e-mailID, 10 pt.
Please address all your queries/submission ofpaper to theConvener:
Dr. Anita Agrawal (HOD, Chemistry) Mob: 9329773039
Dr. Tanushree Chatterjee. (HOD Biotechnology)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile: 9329773052
Raipur Institute of Technology, Chhatauna, Mandir Hasaud, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India,