2nd Annual Next Generation Sequencing Data Congress 2014
Over 175 NGS Bioinformatics, Informatics & Data Management experts working in Genomics, Genetics, Epigenetics, Transcriptomics Research
Over 35 outstanding case studies and presentations
2 day conference showcasing cutting edge presentations on:
- Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis: Methods, Platforms and Technologies
- NGS Data Handling, Storage & Management
- Applications of NGS Data Tools in Biomarkers, Clinical & Diagnostics Development
- Analysing NGS Data in Bioinformatics Core Facilities in Europe and USA
Prescheduled one to one meetings, exhibition showcase and informal networking opportunities
The 2nd Annual Next Generation Sequencing Data Congress will be held on the 17th & 18th June 2014 in London.
Over the 2 days, the congress will provide an overview of the current and innovative methods in which leading scientists analyse and interpret NGS sequence data generated from Genomics and Genetics research. It will also cover insights into the options of next-generation sequencing data tools, computational tools, platforms and software for the analysis of data. Do not miss out on hearing the critical strategies in overcoming bottlenecks & data management challenges.
The event will attract over 150 senior-level decision makers in UK and Europe working in areas such as next generation sequencing data analysis, bioinformatics & data management. It will bring together a unique group of researchers, bioinformaticians, engineers, biostatisticians, and software developers from major academic, research, and clinical institutions, medical genetic testing & services laboratories, core facilities and pharmaceutical companies.
The event is part of the highly successful Oxford Global Next Generation Sequencing Series. For more information on other events in the series, please see below:
- 2nd Annual Single Cell Genomics & Transcriptomics Congress, 13-14 June 2014, Singapore
- 3rd Annual NGS Asia Congress, 8-9 October 2013, Singapore
- 5th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress and co-located Single Cell NGS Congress, 18-19 November 2013, Central London, UK