The Scientific and Organizing Committee is pleased to invite you to participate in the International Conference and Training on the “Interdisciplinary aspects of beauty, health and disease”, which will be held on 13-14 June 2013 in the Institute of Cosmetology of the Bronisław Markiewicz State School of Higher Vocational Education in Jarosław, Poland.
The main topics of the conference will be:
3. Public health
4. Social work
We cordially invite you to participate in the conference and share your experience, points of view, reflections and research results. We truly hope that the conference will be a perfect opportunity to develop a dialogue between the representatives of different sciences and professions related to health protection.
Thus, we invite you to submit your papers.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
– registration and abstract submission (up to 250 words)- until 15.04.2013,
– full paper submission- until 30.04.2013,
– posters should be prepared in dimensions 850 mm x 1200 mm
– conference fee (80 PLN) should be paid until 15.05.2013,
– additionally it is possible to participate in the conference dinner on the first day of the Conference (100 PLN).
CORRESPONDENCE AND PAPER SUBMISSION:
– abstract, full papers and any further questions should be addressed to: email@example.com
THE WEBSITE OF THE CONFERENCE (ONLY IN POLISH):